CyberC 2019 Workshop on Blockchain
2019-10-17 ~ 2019-10-19
Blockchain is a peer-to-peer (P2P) distributed ledger technology for establishing trust and consensus in trustless networks; it was proposed in 2009 as the fundamental technology of crypto-currency Bitcoin. Since then, Blockchain has attracted much attention from both industry and academia, and has been identified as one of the most promising technologies to support the future digital society. An innovative consensus mechanism based on digital signature and hash algorithm is adopted to reach the agreement among individual users in blockchain network without the involvement of any third party. Thanks to this, Blockchain has been widely considered as one of the best decentralized and trustless systems to secure transactions.
This workshop on Blockchain is anticipated as a collection of outstanding technical research and industrial papers covering new research results with wide range of ingredients within the 5G-and-beyond framework. Moreover, this workshop aims to provide an opportunity for exchanging new ideas and creating new space for innovative concepts in solving the challenging problems for decentralizing the management and recordkeeping in smart contracts, voting systems, vehicle registrations, IoT applications, and others.
Original, unpublished contributions will be considered for the workshop. The topics of interest for the workshop include, but are not limited to:
• Protocols for management and access using blockchains
• Blockchain architectures tailored for domain-specific applications
• Consensus and mining algorithms suited for resource-limited IoTs
• Security and privacy of blockchains
• Blockchain robustness against maliciousness
• Blockchain for mobile communications and wireless networks
• Lightweight blockchain designs for resource-constrained terminals
• Performance metric design, modeling and evaluation of blockchain systems
• Performance analysis tradeoffs of blockchains
• Blockchain architectures and algorithms for heterogeneous networks
• Network and computing optimization in blockchains
• Experimental prototyping and testbeds for blockchains
Conference Paper Submission Deadline: May 10, 2019
Notification of Acceptance & Registration Starts: July 20, 2019
Camera-Ready Paper Submission Due & Registration Due: August 20, 2019
Paper Submission Web: go to http://edas.info/ by selecting "2019-Blockchain" by the name of 2019 International Workshop on Blockchain (Submission link: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=26008 ).
Electronic submission to email@example.com with a title of "2019 Blockchain Submission" is also accepted. Please DO NOT submit in both ways.
Bin Cao Chongqing University of Posts & Telecommunications, China
Lei Zhang University of Glasgow, UK
Yao Sun, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
Wei Cao, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
Mu Yan, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Jihong Yu, Beijing, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Zhongxiang Wei, University College London, UK
Rongrong Zhang, Capital Normal University, China
Jienan Chen, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
Emmanuel Ufiteyezu, University of Rwanda College of Sciences and Technology, Rwanda
Chongyu Zhou, National University of Singapore, Singapore