15th International Conference on Developments in Power System Protection
2020-03-09 ~ 2020-03-12
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Be a part of the programme of the only UK conference specialising in power system protection. DPSP is the major meeting point for you and your fellow power protection and control system experts to share the latest innovations, practical advances and brand-new research.
You’ll be able to debate new ideas and results and leave with so much new knowledge your company will thrive.
Call for Papers
Submit your abstract by 19 July 2019 in one of these key themes:
• Protection of networks
• Evolving technologies and future networks
And don’t forget to take a look at the new sub-themes, including:
• Protection during black-start/network restoration
• Protection and impact of converter dominated networks and low inertia systems
• Plant/substation protection
• Advances in communications for protection applications including cyber security
• Protection implications of emerging technologies and future networks
If you’re selected for the conference, your full paper will also be published in IET Inspec, IEEE Xplore and Ei Compendex.